Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Organization for this cluttered mind!

I had a conversation with my dad yesterday; I explained to him that my life has changed in ways I never knew it could.  Obviously, having my second blessing in my life was bound to change our family and our lives in wonderful, amazing ways.  But, with Sadie's diagnosis, things have REALLY changed.  I now live in a world of surgery and doctor's appointments, plus looking at Pintrest ideas for visually impaired children as well as blogs and websites for children with glaucoma.  In order to make sense of the chaos, Joel found and bought a fantastic product, "My Doctor Book".  I finally got the finishing touches done last night, and I love it!!!  I will bring it to every future appointment for Sadie, including our visits to Gillette Children's for physical therapy.  


Inside it has space for business cards, insurance information, medicine info (doses, date taken, etc.), and procedural information.  I have added tabs for each surgery that Sadie has been through, so I can look back and refer to doctor's notes at any time.  I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment